Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 1132
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Honey Comb will always summon 1 bee, after which it will try twice with a 33% chance for an extra bee to be summoned. With the Hive Pack equipped, there is an additional 33% chance for a fourth bee to be summoned. The average amount of bees summoned per hit is 1.66 / 1.99.
- Bees summoned by the Honey Comb always do 7-8 base damage. Any of the bees can be "strong bees", and these stronger variations will do 8-11 damage and 0.5 knockback.
- The Honey Comb's, Sweetheart Necklace's, Honey Balloon's and Bee Cloak's bee spawning effect do not stack. The same amount of bees will appear after being damaged no matter how many of these items are equipped.
- The Honey Comb works well with a full set of Orichalcum armor as the bee damage will activate the armor's set bonus and causes the flower petals to attack.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.