We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Internal Item ID: 118
- This article is about the crafting material. For the class of grappling tools, see Hooks.
The Hook is a crafting material used solely to craft the Grappling Hook. It has a 4% (1/25) chance to drop from Skeletons, Undead Miners, Hoplites and Undead Vikings in the Marble Caves, Underground Snow and Cavern layer. Also it has a 3.3% (1/30) chance to drop from Piranhas in the Jungle, Underground Jungle, Cavern and Underground layer.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Hooks, and by extension the Grappling Hook, can be obtained very early into the game by going to the Jungle, where Piranhas spawn above ground.
- It's much more profitable to craft Grappling Hooks with spare Hooks rather than sell them as a raw material.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Tooltip added.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.