Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
The Hunter Cloak is a vanity item sold by the Clothier for
30000*3 when the player has an accumulated golf score of 2000 or more. It is also occasionally sold by the Traveling Merchant for 150000*15, regardless of golf scores.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Armor with large shoulders, such as Spectre armor, will partially clip through the cloak.
- Having a shield or pair of wings visible will override the cloak.
- This item is a reference to the Survey Corps cloak in the anime Attack on Titan.
- Additionally, the protagonist of Attack on Titan is named Eren Yaeger. Yaeger is a transliteration of Jäger, a German word meaning "hunter".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]