We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shows the location of enemies|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Shows the location of enemies|
|Internal Item ID: 304|
|Internal Buff ID: 17|
The Hunter Potion is a buff potion which grants the Hunter buff when consumed. The buff shows the location of enemies on your screen by highlighting them and making them glow in a red light, if you would be unable to see them otherwise. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon. Although the enemies glow, they do not actually emit any light to the surrounding area. These can be quite difficult to manually craft - you need a Shark Fin for each one. However, they can rarely be found in Pots and Chests and Shark Statues can make this a much easier process.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Hunter Potions are very useful for locating rare monsters such as Mimics, Nymphs and Cyan Beetles, or critters such as Truffle Worms and Mice.
- This potion has great utility when fighting burrowing worm enemies such as the Eater of Worlds, making it possible to see them underground and anticipate their attacks.
- Hunter potions can also be used to locate pocket caves underground by searching for enemies that spawn inside them.
- Certain enemies such as Wraiths will not be made any more visible by this potion.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.3: Now makes enemies glow red and makes them not emit any light.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.