A full set of Huntress armor will provide the following stats:
- +36 defense
- +20% ranged damage
- +30% minion damage
- +10% ranged critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +10% ammo conservation
- +2 extra sentry slots.
Additionally, Explosive Traps' attacks will recharge faster (from every 1.83 seconds to every 1.23 seconds) and have a 1/2 chance to give 4-9 seconds of the Oiled debuff, making enemies take increased damage from On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn or Shadowflame.
The Red Riding armor is a direct upgrade to this armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Huntress armor is fairly strong when it is obtained, with stats similar to the ranged versions of Titanium armor or Adamantite armor. Its enhanced minion damage and extra sentry slots give it an extra source of damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Elf Hat and Huntress's Wig are the only items that change the shape of the player's ears.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Huntress at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Huntress's Buckler
- Squire armor
- Apprentice armor
- Monk armor
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Added 20% ammo conservation to the jerkin. The tooltip states that the bonus is 10%.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.