A full set of Huntress armor will provide the following stats:
- +36 defense
- +20% ranged damage
- +30% minion damage
- +10% ranged critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +2 extra sentry slots.
Additionally, Explosive Traps' attacks will recharge faster (from every 1.83 seconds to every 1.23 seconds) and have a 1/2 chance to give 4-9 seconds of the Oiled debuff, making enemies take increased damage from On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn or Shadowflame.
The Red Riding armor can be considered a direct upgrade to this armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Elf Hat and Huntress's Wig are the only items that change the shape of the player's ears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Huntress armor is fairly strong when it is obtained, with stats similar to the ranged versions of Titanium armor or Adamantite armor. Its enhanced minion damage and extra sentry slots give it an extra source of damage.
- The extra minion damage applies to both regular summons and sentries, so be sure to use Summon weapons such as the Spider Staff or Pirate Staff. A Bewitching Table can also be used in conjunction to increase the number of minions summoned by the Summon weapons you use.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.