|Damage||17 / 13 Melee|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots an icy bolt|
The Ice Blade is a sword that is found in Ice Chests in the Underground Snow biome. It fires an "icy bolt" projectile when swung, at no mana or ammunition cost. The projectile does the same amount of damage as the sword itself, but has a cooldown of about 1.5 seconds. The projectile also emits a small amount of light, which lingers briefly after it shatters. The light level is roughly on par with an Ice Torch.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the cooldown is active, you cannot switch items, but you can continue swinging the blade.
- A small particle effect and the mana recharge 'blip' will notify the player of a recharged ice bolt.
- The Ice Blade is capable of autoswing. It will swing in the direction of the last fired projectile.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This can be a good early game melee weapon, because of its 17 damage and projectile.
- On the , this weapon deals 18 damage without modifiers instead of 17. Whether this is intended or not is unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ice Blade makes the same noise as the Ice Elemental when its projectile is fired.
- This weapon has a more powerful version called the Frostbrand.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Increased damage from 13 to 17.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.