Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||16 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots frost arrows|
- Internal Item ID: 725
The Ice Bow is a Hardmode bow that has a 31.67% (19/60) chance to be dropped by Ice Mimics in the Ice biome. It is slightly more powerful than the Hallowed Repeater, but also slightly slower. Previous to the 1.4 update, the bow was incapable of autofire.
All arrows fired by this bow are converted to special Frost Arrows which travel faster with less of an arc as a result and lose any special properties, but retain increased damage when used with stronger arrows. However, unlike the craftable Frostburn Arrows, they do not inflict the Frostburn debuff.
This bow is similar to the Marrow, though it has lower velocity and power.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other bows that fire special arrows, the Ice Bow is especially effective to use with the Endless Quiver.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Damage decreased from 46 to 39.
- Use Time decreased from 21 to 16.
- Now autofires.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage and slightly decreased use time.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.