Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can only hover about eight blocks off the ground.
- Both the Ice Elementals and their projectiles emit a high amount of light.
- Frost Blasts cannot be destroyed by hitting them, unlike many other orb projectiles.
- Frost Blasts cannot travel through walls.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Although Ice Elementals have a high range, their projectiles travel slowly enough to dodge them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Elementals are magical entities who embody/personify a force of nature. Historically, elementals personify one of the four Classical elements: earth, water, air or fire (sometimes plant, but never Aether). Dungeons & Dragons introduced elementals that were fusions, and other unconventional elementals.
- Unlike most ice-themed enemies, the Ice Elemental can neither inflict the Chilled nor the Frozen debuff.
- The Bestiary entry for the Ice Elemental: "Water elementals become icy when dense strong magicks accumulate in the coldest places. Their frosty shards freeze all."
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated. The old sprite was .
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its Banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.