We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Damage|| 55 / 110 (melee)|
90 / 180 (ranged)
|Max Life||200 / 400|
|KB Resist||40% / 46|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds / 40 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your movement speed has been reduced.|
|Internal NPC ID: 169|
Ice Elementals are Hardmode enemies that hover towards the player and shoot blasts of ice, which have a chance to inflict the Chilled debuff. They are immune to almost all debuffs. They can appear in the Underground Snow Biome at all times, and on the surface at night.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can only hover about eight blocks off the ground.
- They have a good deal of range, but the projectile travels slow enough to dodge.
- Both the Ice Elementals and their projectiles give off a high amount of light, so their approach can be seen easily.
- Ice bolts cannot be destroyed by hitting them, unlike many other orb projectiles.
- Unlike most ice-themed enemies, the Ice Elemental cannot inflict the Frozen debuff.