Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Notes and trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even when it could be obtained with hacks or inventory editors, Icemourne was never a usable weapon. Although its name, sprite, and overhead swinging animation did work, it had no statistics, hence trying to use it as a weapon would not affect the enemy. The item tooltip referred to it as a placeable object, but when trying to do so it would turn into an Angel Statue.
- The fact that placing the Icemourne would cause it to become an Angel Statue may be an in-joke about Angel Statues being useless, hence the Icemourne itself. However, this may simply be due to the fact that the said statue is a placeholder item.
- This sword's name and appearance is a reference to Frostmourne, a sword wielded by the former Lich King, Prince Arthas Menethil, from the Warcraft franchise. It was likely removed because it would violate the copyright agreement of Blizzard Entertainment®.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Icemourne's item ID (673) has been changed to the Boreal Wood Work Bench, effectively removing Icemourne from the game files.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced, but impossible to obtain.