- This article is about the debuff. For the crafting material, see Ichor.
Ichor is a debuff that lowers the afflicted entity's defense by 20. It is inflicted by the ranged attack of an Ichor Sticker found in the Underground Crimson or by the Tainted Ghoul found in Crimson Underground Deserts in Hardmode. It can also be inflicted by weapons and the ammo crafted with Ichor.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|5–9 seconds (sword)
3–7 seconds (projectile)
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|15 / 30 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|7 / 14 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies afflicted with Ichor are tinted golden and will still be visible in the dark with no glow.
- The debuff will not reduce an enemy's defense below 0.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of its effect, it is useful even in late-game, since barely any enemies are resistant to it. It is especially useful against enemies with high defense (e.g. Skeletron Prime (especially during head-spins), Paladins, Duke Fishron, etc.)
- A common tactic is to use an Ichor-inflicting weapon on an enemy, and then finish it off with the player's main weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite inflicting the Ichor debuff, Ichor Stickers are not immune to it.
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Flask of Gold would apply Ichor debuff on enemies rather than Midas debuff.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.