|Effects||Defense is reduced by 15 / 20|
- Internal Buff ID: 69
Ichor is a debuff that lowers the afflicted entity's defense by 15 / 20. It is inflicted by the ranged attack of an Ichor Sticker found in the Underground Crimson or by the Tainted Ghoul found in Crimson Underground Deserts in Hardmode. It can also be inflicted by weapons and the ammo crafted with Ichor.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Golden Shower||10 seconds||100%|
|Ichor Bullet||10 seconds||?|
|Ichor Arrow||10 seconds||?|
|Flask of Ichor||10–19 seconds||100%|
|Ichor Dart||7–14 seconds||100%|
|Bladetongue||5–9 seconds (sword)
3–7 seconds (projectile)
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Ichor Sticker||15 / 30 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Tainted Ghoul||7 / 14 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On Console, Old-gen console, Mobile, and versions, despite Ichor Stickers inflicting the Ichor debuff, they are not immune to the effect.
- Enemies afflicted with Ichor are tinted golden and will still be visible in the dark with no glow.
- The debuff will not reduce an enemy's defense below 0.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of its effect, it is useful even in late-game, since barely any enemies are resistant to it. It is especially useful against enemies with high defense (e.g. Skeletron Prime (especially during head-spins), Paladins, Duke Fishron, etc.)
- A common tactic is to use an Ichor-inflicting weapon on an enemy, and then finish it off with the player's main weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The damage increase from Ichor on the player changes depending on the difficulty; It will increase the effective damage by 8 on Classic, 11 on Expert, and 15 on Master mode. This is due to how the effectiveness of defense changes with the difficulty, getting stronger as it gets harder.
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Defense reduction has been decreased by 25% from 20 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Flask of Gold would apply Ichor debuff on enemies rather than Midas debuff.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.