|Damage||16 / 15 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||Decreases target's defense|
|Debuff tooltip||Reduced defense|
|Internal Item ID: 1334|
|Internal Projectile ID: 278|
Ichor Arrows are arrows that inflict the Ichor Debuff (except in PvP, where they do not apply any debuff). It can be considered the Crimson counterpart to Cursed Arrows, which inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff. Unlike other crafted arrows which can sometimes be recovered or reverted to wooden, Ichor Arrows are destroyed upon use.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ichor arrows may be considered the Hardmode substitute for Wooden arrows, since they are easily crafted, deal about thrice the damage, and inflict a useful debuff.
- The Ichor debuff, which reduces defense by 20, can actually amplify the damage of the arrows themselves against an afflicted enemy. This is very helpful for killing bosses like The Twins and Duke Fishron.
- Note that some enemies and certain bosses are immune to the debuff, in which case the arrows will deal their normal damage (along with armor/weapon bonuses) only.
- The crafting ingredient Ichor can be difficult to obtain in early Hardmode due to increased difficulty. Hellfire arrows are helpful for early farming; alternatively, one can make do with Unholy arrows until they acquire Hardmode-tier weapons and armor, at which point farming will become quite easy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Increased damage from 15 to 16.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Arrows |
|• • • • • • • • • • • •|