|Damage||16 / 15 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
|Tooltip||Decreases target's defense|
- Ichor Arrow
Ichor Arrows are arrows that inflict the Ichor debuff (except in PvP). It can be considered the Crimson counterpart to Cursed Arrows, which inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff. Ichor Arrows are destroyed when fired, therefore never recoverable.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ichor Arrows may be considered the Hardmode substitute for Frostburn Arrows, since they are easily crafted, deal much more damage, and inflict a useful debuff.
- The Ichor debuff, which reduces defense by 20, can actually amplify the damage of the arrows themselves against an afflicted enemy. This is very helpful for killing bosses like The Twins and Duke Fishron.
- Note that some enemies are immune to the debuff, in which case the arrows will deal their normal damage (along with armor/weapon bonuses) only.
- The crafting ingredient Ichor can be difficult to obtain in early Hardmode due to increased difficulty. Hellfire Arrows are helpful for early farming alternatively, one can use Unholy Arrows until they acquire Hardmode-tier weapons and armor, at which point Ichor Stickers can be easy to defeat allowing more Ichor to be obtained in masses.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Increased damage from 15 to 16.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.