We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Tooltip||Decreases target's defense|
|Debuff tooltip||Reduced defense|
Ichor Bullets are Hardmode bullets that inflict the Ichor debuff to enemies, decreasing the enemy's defense by 20 points, which effectively can increase the damage from the bullet an additional 10 hit points from its base value of 13, totaling the effective damage of up to 23. They are the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Cursed Bullets.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When fighting bosses, it is advantageous to combine the Ichor debuff with other bullets, conserving Ichor Bullets and increasing damage. The player should alternate bullets in their inventory and/or ammo slots; for example, the first slot with 1-10 Ichor Bullets, the second with 100 Crystal Bullets, and so on, until there are enough bullets to last the fight. The amount of bullets to place in each slot should be enough for the gun to switch back to Ichor Bullets before the debuff expires (10 seconds).
- The Destroyer, the Lunatic Cultist , all Celestial Pillars , and the Moon Lord are immune to the Ichor debuff, making this ammunition mostly useless against them.
- Ichor Bullets reflected by Mimics in Expert mode do not inflict the Ichor debuff on the player.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now creates 150 Ichor Bullets per Ichor instead of 50.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.