|Tooltip||Decreases target's defense|
- Ichor Bullet
Ichor Bullets are Hardmode bullets that inflict the Ichor debuff to enemies, decreasing the enemy's defense by 20 points, which effectively can increase the damage from the bullet an additional 10 hit points from its base value of 13, totaling the effective damage of up to 23. They are the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Cursed Bullets.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When fighting bosses, it is advantageous to keep a sidearm loaded with this ammo to easily inflict Ichor and increase damage dealt with your main weapon. It is not recommended to use this ammo type as a main, since other types (most notably Crystal Bullets) can inflict significantly more damage with the Ichor debuff applied.
- The Destroyer, the Lunatic Cultist, all Celestial Pillars, and the Moon Lord are immune to the Ichor debuff, making this ammunition mostly useless against them.
- Ichor Bullets reflected by Mimics in Expert Mode do not inflict the Ichor debuff on the player.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now creates 150 Ichor Bullets per Ichor instead of 50.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.