We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Effects||Defense reduced by 20|
|Internal Buff ID: 69|
Ichor is a debuff that lowers the victim's defense by 20. It is inflicted by the Ichor Shower attack of an Ichor Sticker found in the Underground Crimson in Hardmode. It can also be inflicted by weapons and the ammo crafted with Ichor.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Golden Shower||10 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Ichor Bullet||15 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Ichor Arrow||15 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Flask of Ichor||15 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Ichor Dart||7-15 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Bladetongue||5-10 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Ichor Sticker||15 / 30 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Tainted Ghoul||15 / 30 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies afflicted with Ichor are tinted golden and will still be visible in the dark with no glow.
- Because of its effect, it is useful even in late-game, since almost nothing has a resistance to it. It is especially useful against enemies with high defense (e.g Skeletron Prime (especially during head-spins), Paladins, Duke Fishron, etc.)
- Despite inflicting the Ichor debuff, Ichor Stickers are not immune to the debuff.
- A common tactic is to use an Ichor-inflicting weapon on an enemy, and then finish it off with the player's main weapon.
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
|Enemies immune to Ichor (debuff)|
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Flask of Gold would apply Ichor debuff on enemies rather than Midas debuff.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Buffs • Debuffs Status Effects: |
|Damaging||Burning • Cursed Inferno • Daybroken • Electrified • Frostburn • On Fire! • Penetrated • Poisoned • Shadowflame • Suffocation • Venom|
|Combat||Betsy's Curse • Bleeding • Broken Armor • Ichor • Mana Sickness • Oiled • Tipsy • Water Candle • Weak • Withered Armor • Withered Weapon|
|Movement||Chilled • Confused • Distorted • Frozen • Mighty Wind • Oozed • Slow • Stoned • Webbed|
|Abilities||Blackout • Chaos State • Creative Shock • Cursed • Darkness • Obstructed • Potion Sickness • Silenced|
|Visual||Slime • Stinky • Wet|
|Other||Feral Bite • Midas • Moon Bite • Horrified • The Tongue|
|Cannot be Inflicted||Dazed|