Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 4404
The Inner Tube is an accessory that causes the player to float on the surface of liquids instead of sinking to the bottom. The effect can be temporarily negated by holding ▼ Down. It can be found in Water Chests.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Inner Tube is likely based off 'floaties' found at the waist, commonly used by children to stay afloat while learning to swim. Some are also worn on the arms along with a life vest.
- If the player happens to be in a deep water column, the player can reach incredibly high speed since the player keeps accelerating when going up. This can be exploited using Lances, causing incredibly high damage.
- This damage can go as high as to kill the Dungeon Guardian in a single hit.
- When using portals to conserve movement, the maximum speed attainable while using the portals is around 150 mph. Once this speed is attained, the player will either collide with the blocks the portal is on or phase through the blocks.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.