Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Iridescence" is the property of appearing different colors depending on the viewing angle. Iridescent Bricks in Terraria do not display this iridescence because they always stay the same color, even as the player moves. The shininess that these blocks do possess is technically described as "pearlescence", but this term was likely not chosen due to the similar name of Pearlstone Brick.
- In real-life, iridescent tiles are decorative glass ceramics with a rainbow sheen that changes color (in a similar manner to oil slicks) while looked upon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Sprite updated.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.