Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Iron Bars are early game metal bars, used to create the Iron tier of equipment, along with many other items. Its alternate ore version is the Lead Bar. It can also be placed on the ground, like furniture.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in (Only Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 14 row(s)
Used in (Any Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 120 row(s)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pure iron, in reality, is impractical for tools due to its high malleability. Its usage in Terraria more closely resembles real-life steel.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now used to craft the Gravedigger's Shovel, Coffin Minecart, Weather Vane, Wrought Iron Fences, Grates, and various themed furnitures.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Desktop 1.2: Now placeable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.