|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 1
The Iron Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that is stronger than the Copper and Tin Pickaxes, and slightly weaker than the alternate ore version, the Lead Pickaxe. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which can be mined with a Gold Pickaxe or better).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Iron and Lead Pickaxes only require 3 Wood to craft, unlike the rest of the early-game pickaxes which all require 4 Wood.
- This item may be the very first item in the game, judging by the item ID.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.