Iron armor is the third-lowest tier of craftable armor in the game. It takes a total of 75 Iron Bars to craft a full suit, this translates to 225 Iron Ore per player to craft all the necessary bars for this armor.
The set consists of an Iron Helmet, Iron Chainmail and Iron Greaves.
A full set grants a basic 7 defense plus a set bonus of 2 defense, which equals a total of 9 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ancient Iron Helmet resembles the Bucket while equipped.
- The Ancient Iron Helmet has the same sprite that the Iron Armor Helmet had prior to the 1.0.3 update, thus the term "Ancient".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.3:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- Console 1.02: Added Ancient Iron Helmet.
- Console-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Added Ancient Iron Helmet.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced Iron armor and Ancient Iron Helmet.