We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Iron Bars are early game metal bars, used to create the Iron tier of equipment, along with many other items. Its alternate ore version is the Lead Bar. It can also be placed on the ground, like furniture.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in (Only Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
Used in (Any Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pure iron, in reality, is impractical for tools due to its high malleability. Its usage in Terraria more closely resembles real-life steel.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Now placeable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.