The Ironskin Potion is a buff potion which grants the Ironskin buff when consumed. The buff increases the player's defense by 8, thus reducing damage by 4 / 6/ 8 (). This lasts for 8 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Ironskin Potion is more effective than the Endurance Potion against attacks weaker than 40 damage (60 in expert mode and 80 in master mode); however, it is most effective to use both at the same time.
- The Ironskin Potion is a very useful asset during the game as it requires very cheap and easily farmable items, making it easy to craft a large number of them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it can be made with Lead Ore, it still has Iron in the name.
- Lead in real life is actually toxic when orally ingested.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Can now be crafted with lead ore instead of iron ore.
- Desktop 1.1: Fixed a bug where it gave 10 defense. Now gives 8 defense, as stated in the tooltip.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.