The Ironskin Potion is a buff potion which grants the Ironskin buff when consumed. The buff increases the player's defense by 8, thus reducing damage by 4 / 6/ 8 (). This lasts for 8 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Ironskin Potion is more effective than the Endurance Potion against attacks weaker than 40 damage (60 in expert mode and 80 in master mode), however it is better to use both at the same time.
- The Ironskin Potion is a very useful asset during the game as it requires very cheap and easily farmable items, making it easy to craft a large number of them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it can be made with Lead Ore, it still has Iron in the name.
- Despite the iron can be substituted with Lead Ore. Lead in real life is actually toxic when orally ingested.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Can now be crafted with lead ore instead of iron ore.
- Desktop 1.1: Fixed a bug where it gave 10 defense. Now gives 8 defense, as stated in the tooltip.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.