We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Item Frame is a furniture item that can be placed on a 2x2 area of background wall, placed on or hung from blocks, or placed on top of platforms. Once placed, an Item Frame can be right-clicked while holding any item to place and display that item in the Frame. Hitting the frame with a pickaxe, or right-clicking it again, will retrieve the item.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Item Frame can also be used to place a weapon, similar to the Weapon Rack.
- Unlike the Weapon Rack, Item Frames can be painted. Only the frame itself can be painted, however, not the item inside.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The frame itself can be concealed with Shadow Paint, when placed against Shadow Painted background walls. An item placed on it will appear to hang freely on the wall.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't remove an item from the Item Frame if a favorite item was selected.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed an issue where placed training dummies and item frames would prevent a saved world from loading.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.