|Use time||24 Fast|
- Javelin (friendly)
The Javelin is a consumable throwing weapon. It can pierce up to three enemies and has a long range, flying straight for approximately thirty-six blocks before dropping abruptly. Javelins have no chance of dropping themselves after impacting blocks or hitting enemies. They are only obtainable from Hoplites found in the Marble biome, which drop 40-80 Javelins with a 50% chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite not being a melee weapon, the Javelin is affected by Flasks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Javelins are useful during events such as Slime Rain and Blood Moon, where their piercing properties, decent damage, and fast throw speed allow them to efficiently destroy crowds.
- Javelins can be quickly farmed in massive quantities from a Hoplite Statue.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Javelins travel at a speed of 53 mph.
See also[edit | edit source]
- , a similar weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.