Jellyfish Diving Gear
|Tooltip||Grants the ability to swim and greatly extends underwater breathing|
Generates a very subtle glow which becomes more vibrant underwater
- Internal Item ID: 1860
Jellyfish Diving Gear is an accessory crafted by combining Jellyfish Necklace and Diving Gear at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It combines the functionalities of its ingredients, granting the ability to swim, breathe for an extended time, and emit light underwater (in the Desktop version, it gives a very faint glow out of water and honey and its brightness is significantly increased when submerged) and additionally slowing the rate at which damage from drowning is taken. Apart from combining these effects into a single accessory, it does not have other unique properties.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Crafting Tree[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all diving equipment, the Jellyfish Diving Gear prolongs the underwater breath to 1 minute and 33.33 seconds or, while holding the Breathing Reed, to 3 minutes and 6.67 seconds. In addition, the rate at which health is lost while drowning is reduced to 1/4 or 1/8, respectively. While it is possible to equip multiple pieces of diving equipment, doing so does not cause them to stack.
- It has a pink glow, as opposed to the light blue glow from the Arctic Diving Gear.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Increased the breath capacity bonus by 50%.
- Now lets off an extremely faint glow when out of water.
- Dramatically increased the brightness when in water.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.