- Internal Item ID: 1303
The Jellyfish Necklace is an accessory which has a 1% (1/100) chance to drop from Pink, Blue, or Green Jellyfish in the Ocean and Underground or Cavern layer. When the player enters Water or Honey with the Jellyfish Necklace equipped, it provides a faint pink glow.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It can be dropped by Jellyfish spawned from a statue. Due to the decent sell price, this can be useful in a money generator. On Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and the drop rate from statue-spawned Jellyfish is the same as a naturally spawned Jellyfish, at 1% (1/100). On version Desktop version, the drop rates are reduced.
- The light emitted by the Jellyfish Necklace is dimmer than the Mining Helmet. As such, wearing a Mining Helmet will make it impossible to see the light from the necklace.
- When worn in a social slot, the Jellyfish Necklace does not emit light even when in water.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.