The Jungle Bat is a common type of bat found only in the Jungle and less commonly in the Underground Jungle. They can easily overpower any unprepared player, so exercise caution when entering the Jungle. In Expert mode, they gain more power and can inflict the Feral Bite debuff, making them a very obvious threat. Like most other bats, they cannot enter Water.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you are becoming overwhelmed by groups of Jungle Bats, one thing you can do is hide in pools of water, as the Jungle contains plenty of it. The bats will try to enter the water, yet won't be able to. You may also want to use a Breathing Reed to prevent yourself from drowning.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Can now drop the Depth Meter.
- Can now inflict the Feral Bite debuff in Expert mode.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Life reduced from 60 to 34.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- May no longer enter water and doesn't make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Now have a specific death sound effect.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.