|Placeable||(2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to open|
The Jungle Crate is a pre-Hardmode crate that can only be fished in the Jungle. Jungle Crates contain items found in standard crates, and on the Desktop version, they always contain an item normally found in Ivy Chests within Jungle Shrines. On the Console version and Mobile version, Jungle Crates only have a chance to drop an item from an Ivy Chest, but they may also drop Hardmode bars if opened in a Hardmode world. Its Hardmode counterpart is the Bramble Crate.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Crates contain valuable loot that can greatly aid the player in pre-Hardmode without the need to defeat any event, boss, or venture far into any deadly biomes.
- As the Jungle has many surface ponds, some can be very deep, and it can be very easy to set up a viable outpost for fishing. Ideally, the base should sit right atop the water, or over the entire pond altogether, to prevent flying enemies from getting in.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Jungle Crate resembles the ancient wooden cage ambient object. However, the object is unrelated and has no function other than being broken.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.