Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Jungle Wall (natural)
The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
Jungle Walls are background walls found in the Underground Jungle. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a Hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The third Jungle Wall bears a striking resemblance to Moss Stone from Minecraft, another popular sandbox game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.