Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||20 summon tag damage|
10% summon tag critical strike chance
Your summons will focus struck enemies
Its best modifier is either Sluggish for maximum range, Bulky for a mix between damage and range, or Legendary for maximum damage output at the cost of range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Morning Star and Kaleidoscope have the unique ability to grant Minions the ability to deal critical hits. Though the boost is relatively low, it is nevertheless a noticeable increase in damage, especially with a large number of minions. The Kaleidoscope features the current highest summon tag critical chance at 10%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its high base damage, range, tag damage, and extra summon tag critical strike chance, it is the most powerful whip in the game despite having 15 less damage than the comparatively-slow Morning Star.
- However, the speed boost and dark energy from the Dark Harvest may be preferable in certain situations.
- The Kaleidoscope's large range and bright particles can make it useful for finding caves or exploring underground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A kaleidoscope is an optical device that uses reflecting surfaces to create regular, symmetrical, and usually very colorful patterns when one looks into it.
- Unlike most other Empress of Light drops, the Kaleidoscope does not have secret color themes for developers and beta testers.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.