From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Furniture – Crafting station|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used for brewing ale|
The Keg is a minor crafting station used to brew Ale. It may be placed on top of solid blocks, Flat surface items, and platforms. Though it's normally crafted, it can also sometimes be found in underground cabins.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The keg cannot be turned around like chairs, instead the tap will always be on the right side no matter from which direction you place it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Now broken with a pickaxe instead of a hammer.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.