We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Key of Night
- Internal Item ID: 3091
- Not to be confused with Shadow Key.
The Key of Night is a craftable item that spawns a Corrupt Mimic or a Crimson Mimic when placed inside of an empty chest, depending on whether the world generated with The Corruption or The Crimson, respectively. The world must be in Hardmode and the only item inside the chest must be a single Key of Night.
Spawning the Corrupt/Crimson Mimic consumes both the Key of Night and the chest.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If utilizing Autopause, the Corrupt/Crimson Mimic will not spawn until the game is unfrozen again.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Placing a Key inside a chest while Autopause is on will still spawn a Corrupt Mimic or a Crimson Mimic.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.