The Kobold is an enemy only found in tiers 2 and 3 of the Old One's Army event, spawning from the Mysterious Portal. When it gets near the player or Eternia Crystal, it will show a speech bubble with an exclamation mark, light its fuse, and begin dashing towards the nearest target. When it reaches a target or its fuse time runs out, it will detonate, damaging any target caught in the explosion. The detonation will not destroy tiles, similarly to the Grenade.
Like other members of the Old One's Army, if a Kobold's target is too far away or obstructed, it will enter an ethereal state, allowing it to float upwards and pass through tiles. Kobolds are also unaffected by Teleporters or Lava, and will take half damage from Traps.
The Kobold requires 200 kills to be awarded with its corresponding banner, as opposed to the usual 50 kills.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Kobold: "Rigged with an explosive payload, Kobolds have no regard for safety. They eagerly blow themselves up, hoping to take their foes with them."
See also[edit | edit source]
- Kobolds (Regular) at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.