“Taking the explosive approach to a whole new level, Kobold Gliders soar the skies, seeking to bring death from above.
— The Bestiary
The Kobold Glider is only found while the Old One's Army is active, spawning from the Mysterious Portal. It attacks by flying overhead and ramming itself at the Eternia Crystal, exploding on impact. It can also ram itself into players.
Kobold Gliders require 100 kills to be awarded the corresponding banner, as opposed to the usual 50 kills.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- They will explode upon contact with blocks, making a ceiling above the Eternia Crystal useful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Kobolds (Flying) at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]