|Use time||25 Fast|
The Kraken is a Hardmode yoyo that has a 0.25% (1/400) chance to drop from any enemy in the post-Plantera Dungeon. It has a throwing length of 21 blocks. It is the third highest tier yoyo there currently is in the game. It is one of the few yoyos that is able to be thrown and stay in the air forever. When it is thrown out, there is a visible motion blur that only some yoyos have.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Kraken does not count towards the "Robbing the Grave" achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Kraken has the same color scheme as Duke Fishron.
- As of November 2016, the Kraken is the second yoyo to see a real life counterpart release by One Drop YoYos , following the Terrarian in July 2015.
- The Kraken has the largest projectile of any yoyo in the game, at 19×19 pixels.
- Its namesake, the Kraken, is a legendary cephalopod-like giant sea monster in Scandinavian folklore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.