Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Set[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The full set strongly resembles a Dark Lamia.
- The female version of the set has the chest covered with wraps, while the Lamia enemy doesn't wear any wraps. This change was likely made as the Lamia enemy is covered by its hair, while the player can wear the chest piece without equipping the mask.
- Since a male character equipped with Lamia Wraps is bare-chested, the item is completely invisible on Mannequins (but can still be obtained after placing).
- Like the tail of the Mermaid set, the Lamia Tail doesn't appear correctly on Mannequins and Womannequins.
- The Lamia Mask, the Hero's Hat and the Robot Hat are the only vanity items that appear to change the character's hairstyle.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.