Large Gems are items designed for the PvP game Capture the Gem, and are dropped when the player dies, even if they are in Softcore mode. With each different Large Gem that is held or carried in the player's inventory, a hologram of it appears above the player's head. If two or more different Large Gems are carried, their holograms will revolve in a circular pattern above the player's head. They are immediately deleted if placed in a player's Trash Can.
Large Gems can be placed into a Gem Lock to function as a key. This is primarily used in making adventure maps.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Hologram images[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being made of 15 gems, the Large Gems have no value to shops.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Updated sprites for all Large Gems.
- Added Large Amber.
- Large Gems can now be placed in Gem Locks.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.