The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
Larvae are created during world generation, and each world has a limited number of them. Even once all Larvae in a world have been destroyed, Queen Bee can still be summoned with the Abeemination, a crafted item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Larvae are very fragile and will break upon being hit by any damaging tool, weapon, or other projectile (including Hooks). However, this does not count The Clentaminator's beam. Players should be careful around them if they do not wish to fight the Queen Bee.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.