Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
Larvae are created during world generation, and each world has a limited number of them. Once all Larvae in a world have been destroyed, Queen Bee can still be summoned with the Abeemination, a crafted item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Larvae are very fragile and will break upon being hit by any damaging tool, weapon, or other projectile (including Hooks). However, this does not count The Clentaminator's beam. Players should be careful around them if they do not wish to fight the Queen Bee.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.