|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 2795|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
The Laser Machinegun is a Hardmode, post-Golem magic weapon that has an 11.11% chance to be dropped by the Martian Saucer from the Martian Madness event. Before reaching full firing speed, the Laser Machinegun will spin up for roughly 2 seconds. Like the Razorpine, the projectiles do not pierce through enemies.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to spin up the Laser Machinegun while no enemies are within a few blocks of you, as to avoid being damaged while waiting for the weapon to fully spin up.
- This is a very good weapon against larger enemies such as the Celestial Towers or The Destroyer, as they have a lot of surface to cover and will in turn make them much easier targets to hit.
- This weapon's projectiles seem to continue traveling very far whilst off-screen. Thus, it can be used to slowly but safely destroy the Celestial Towers whose barriers have been dropped.
- You can fire the Laser Machinegun through a one block wall if you are standing right next to it.
- Due to the high mana cost, one strategy is to combine it with Magic Cuffs and a Dungeon Spike as well as a large amount of defense. You will take 1 damage from the spike, which will give back 30-40 mana from the Magic Cuffs, allowing you to have essentially unlimited mana for use with this weapon.
- Since the Laser Machinegun eats up a lot of mana in a few seconds, the Mana Flower can be a useful accessory to use, as it decreases your mana usage and uses Mana Potions automatically so you don't have to manually use them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Laser Machinegun could be considered an upgrade to the Laser Rifle, which would make it the final weapon in the Space Gun series.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.