|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 2795
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Laser Machinegun is a Hardmode, post-Golem magic weapon that has an 11.11% chance to be dropped by the Martian Saucer from the Martian Madness event. Before reaching full firing speed, the Laser Machinegun will spin up for roughly 2 seconds. Like the Razorpine, the projectiles do not pierce through enemies.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to spin up the Laser Machinegun while no enemies are within a few blocks of you, as to avoid being damaged while waiting for the weapon to fully spin up.
- This is a very good weapon against larger enemies such as the Celestial Towers or The Destroyer, as they have a lot of surface to cover and will in turn make them much easier targets to hit.
- Because of the damage and speed of this weapon, paired with Spectre Armor, it can be extremely useful for healing with the Spectre Hood or higher damage output with the Spectre Mask.
- This weapon's projectiles seem to continue traveling very far whilst off-screen. Thus, it can be used to slowly but safely destroy the Celestial Towers whose barriers have been dropped.
- You can fire the Laser Machinegun through a one block wall if you are standing right next to it.
- Due to the high mana cost, one strategy is to combine it with Magic Cuffs and a Dungeon Spike as well as a large amount of defense. You will take 1 damage from the spike, which will give back 30-40 mana from the Magic Cuffs, allowing you to have essentially unlimited mana for use with this weapon.
- Since the Laser Machinegun eats up a lot of mana in a few seconds, the Mana Flower can be a useful accessory to use, as it decreases your mana usage and uses Mana Potions automatically so you don't have to manually use them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Laser Machinegun could be considered an upgrade to the Laser Rifle or the Heat Ray, which would make it the final weapon in the Space Gun series.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()