Lava Walls are naturally-generating background walls found in the Cavern layer at a depth where lava replaces water. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls also do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Crafting [edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Added crafting recipes for all Lava Wall types.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced Cinder, Ember, Magma, and Smouldering Stone Walls into natural world generation.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced Obsidian Walls.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced 4 more wall types. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced 4 more wall types. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Added crafting recipes.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced 4 more wall types.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.