|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Mows Pure and Hallowed grass|
Mowed grass reduces enemy spawn chance
- Internal Item ID: 4049
The Lawn Mower is a tool that can be purchased from the Golfer for
10000*1. It mows normal and Hallowed grass. Mowed grass has a different texture, reduces enemy spawn chance, prevents tall grass from growing, and changes how balls move in golfing. The Lawn Mower deals a fixed amount of 8 damage to critters and enemies only while the player is moving (The 8 damages can still be reduced by armor). When it is used on grass other than normal and hallowed, it only removes weeds and flowers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is able to mow grass vertically (by jumping at the side of a grassy Dirt Block with the Lawn Mower equipped), and upside down (via the Gravitation Potion or the Gravity Globe).
- The Lawn Mower works with the Smart Cursor and will mow grass on any orientation so long as it is in range. This includes tiles of grass embedded completely in dirt during world gen.
- In contrary to most weapons, the damages from the Lawn mower are fixed, and therefore are not affected by armor, accessories or potions.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed an issue involving biome spread and mowed grass.
- Fixed an issue in which trees on mowed grass would not drop acorns.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a bug where Hallow trees planted on mowed Hallow grass would drop normal Wood rather than Pearlwood.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]