From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Bar – Crafting material|
|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Lead Bar only[edit | edit source]
Lead/Iron Bar[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On Console version, Lead can be used to craft the items for summoning the mechanical bosses even though it only shows iron in the recipe and that you don't have the necessary iron.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like gold, lead is extremely heavy and quite soft in reality, which would render it useless for making tools and armor.
- In reality, lead is a neurotoxin with serious negative effects on the human body, up to and including death. This property doesn't seem to be shared by the in-game metal, as it is used in a variety of food-related items (eg. Cooking Pots and Ironskin Potions).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.