Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Crafting all Lead items, including the Lead Door, Lead Anvil, and Metal Fence, requires 138 Bars, or a total of 414 Ore. Crafting only the weapons and defense armor will require 128 Bars, or 384 Ore, and are a little better than iron.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in (Only Lead Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 13 row(s)
Used in (Any Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 120 row(s)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like gold, lead is quite heavy and soft in reality, which would render it useless for making tools and armor. However, lead (11.34g/cm³) is still far less dense than other metals found in the game, namely tungsten (19.25g/cm³), gold (19.3g/cm³) and platinum (21.45g/cm³).
- In reality, lead is a neurotoxin with serious negative effects on the human body, up to and including death. This property does not seem to be shared by the in-game metal, as it is used in a variety of food-related items (eg. Cooking Pots and Ironskin Potions).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.