(Redirected from Lead Bars)
Crafting all Lead items, including the Lead Door, Lead Anvil, and Metal Fence, requires 138 Bars, or a total of 414 Ore. Crafting only the weapons and defense armor will require 128 Bars, or 384 Ore, and are a little better than iron.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Used in (Only Lead Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 12 row(s)
Used in (Any Iron Bar)[edit | edit source]
total: 94 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On Console version, Lead can be used to craft the items for summoning the mechanical bosses even though it only shows iron in the recipe and that you don't have the necessary iron.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like gold, lead is quite heavy and soft in reality, which would render it useless for making tools and armor. However, lead (11.34g/cm³) is still far less dense than other metals found in the game, namely tungsten (19.25g/cm³), gold (19.3g/cm³) and platinum (21.45g/cm³).
- In reality, lead is a neurotoxin with serious negative effects on the human body, up to and including death. This property does not seem to be shared by the in-game metal, as it is used in a variety of food-related items (eg. Cooking Pots and Ironskin Potions).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.