Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3497
The Lead Pickaxe is an early-game Pickaxe, and the alternate ore version of the Iron Pickaxe. Compared to the Iron Pickaxe, the Lead Pickaxe is actually stronger, as it has 3% higher pickaxe power, deals 1 extra damage, and has a slightly faster mining speed. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which can be mined with a Tungsten Pickaxe or better).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lead and Iron Pickaxes only require 3 Wood to craft them, unlike the rest of the early-game pickaxes which all require 4 Wood.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.