|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3497
The Lead Pickaxe is an early-game Pickaxe, and the alternate ore version of the Iron Pickaxe. Compared to the Iron Pickaxe, the Lead Pickaxe is actually stronger, as it has 3% higher pickaxe power, deals 1 extra damage, and has a slightly faster mining speed. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which can be mined with a Tungsten Pickaxe or better).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lead and Iron Pickaxes only require 3 Wood to craft them, unlike the rest of the early-game pickaxes which all require 4 Wood.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Lead Bars needed to craft decreased from 12 to 10.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.