Leaf Blocks are blocks that can be found naturally at the top of Living Trees, or placed by players via the Leaf Wand at a cost of 1 Wood each. Leaf blocks cannot exist in a player's inventory, as breaking placed leaf blocks will not drop any items. This means that Leaf Blocks are technically an unobtainable item.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When painted with Negative Paint, the block turns a very bright pink which can be used to build custom cherry blossom trees. This also applies to Living Leaf Wall, which has a similar appearance.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Leaf Blocks now shed cosmetic leaf sprites when it is windy.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.