Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Leaf Blocks are blocks that can be found naturally at the top of Living Trees, or placed by players via the Leaf Wand at a cost of 1 Wood each. Leaf blocks cannot exist in a player's inventory, as breaking placed leaf blocks will not drop any items. This means that Leaf Blocks are technically an unobtainable item.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When painted with Negative Paint, the block turns a very bright pink which can be used to build custom cherry blossom trees. This also applies to Living Leaf Wall, which has a similar appearance.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Leaf Blocks now shed cosmetic leaf sprites when it is windy.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.