We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Damage||48 / 42 (Magic)|
|Use time||6 (Insanely Fast)|
|Tooltip||Rapidly shoots razor sharp leaves|
|Sell||6 / 7|
|Internal Item ID: 1178|
The Leaf Blower is a Hardmode magic weapon that fires a rapid barrage of leaf projectiles in a semi-random spread, which swerve slightly after about 15 tiles of travel. The leaves do not pierce enemies. The Leaf Blower has a 1/6 (16.67%) chance of being dropped by Plantera.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When wielding the weapon, a tank which appears to contain a small tree will appear on your back. If you have wings equipped, the wings won't be visible unless in use.
- The Leaf Blower is unable to acquire the Mythical Modifier, even through inventory editing.
- On some mounts, the Leaf Blower does not appear properly on your back. It will instead appear a few pixels too high, as if it is stuck to your head.
- This weapon can be considered a direct upgrade to the Crystal Storm. Furthermore, the Razorpine can be considered a direct upgrade to the leaf blower.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Damage raised from 42 to 48, knockback increased from 3 to 4, speed improved from 7 to 6. value reduced from 7 to 6 .
- 1.2: Introduced.