|Damage||48 / 42 Magic|
|Use time||7 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||Rapidly shoots razor sharp leaves|
|Sell||6 / 7|
The Leaf Blower is a Hardmode magic weapon that fires a rapid barrage of leaf projectiles in a semi-random spread, which swerve slightly after about 15 tiles of travel. The leaves do not pierce enemies. The Leaf Blower has a 1/7 (14.29%) or 1/6 (16.67%) chance of being dropped by Plantera.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When wielding the weapon, a tank which appears to contain a small tree will appear on the player's back. If they have wings equipped, the wings will not be visible unless in use.
- On some mounts, the Leaf Blower does not appear properly on the back. It will instead appear a few pixels too high, as if it was stuck to the player's head.
- The Leaf Blower is unable to acquire the Mythical Modifier, even through inventory editing.
- This weapon can be considered a direct upgrade to the Crystal Storm. Furthermore, the Razorpine can be considered a direct upgrade to the Leaf Blower.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage increased from 42 to 48.
- Knockback increased from 3 to 4.
- Speed improved from 7 to 6.
- Sell value reduced from 7 to 6 .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.