|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely weak)|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||4 summon tag damage|
Your summons will focus struck enemies
- Leather Whip
Its best modifier is Legendary, despite it being a summon weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it is the one of the earliest summon weapons in the game, obtaining it requires a lot of work and can be extremely time-consuming, as it requires 79 entries to be filled in the Bestiary.
- Therefore, it is advisable to first obtain the Finch Staff, as it will give the player an easier advantage if the player wishes to get the whip.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The line 'Die monster!' in the tooltip is a reference to the platform-adventure action role-playing game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, referring to the iconic intro dialogue between Dracula and Richter Belmont along with the latter's whip.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Removed requirement of 15% Bestiary completion for purchase.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.