- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% / 20%
The Leech is a wormlike enemy spawned by the Wall of Flesh Boss. Multiple Leeches are released from the Wall's mouth, first in groups of 3-4. The groups grow larger and more frequent as the boss takes damage. The Wall of Flesh will eventually release them in a continuous stream.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Leeches don't despawn once the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
- Unlike most other burrowing enemies, Leeches do not create a digging noise, nor produce particles while digging.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In normal mode, they will always drop a Heart when they die, but in Expert mode, the chances of a Leech dropping a Heart get reduced to a fifth. Preparing a platform before the fight can help you collect their dropped hearts.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.