Lesser Healing Potion
- Internal Item ID: 28
Look at that shoddy armor you're wearing. Better buy some more healing potions.
The Lesser Healing Potion is a healing item that restores 50 health when used. As its name suggests, it heals the least amount of health of all Healing Potions.
Naturally-placed Lesser Healing Potions appear frequently on platforms in the Dungeon (along with Lesser Mana Potions). When encountered in placed form, they function as Placed Bottle crafting stations. They also show the "bottle" tooltip on the map. They can be freed with a pickaxe or drill and retrieved, but they cannot be placed by the player.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lesser Healing Potion is one of the very few potions that use Bottles instead of Bottled Water in their crafting recipes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Health gained decreased from 100 to 50.
- Consumption will now trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 220.127.116.11. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- No longer dropped by Ocram, Turkor the Ungrateful, and Lepus due to their removals.
- Mobile 1.2.10299: Now dropped instead of Greater Healing Potions by Turkor the Ungrateful.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now dropped instead of Greater Healing Potions by Lepus.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.