Lesser Healing Potion
- Internal Item ID: 28
Look at that shoddy armor you're wearing. Better buy some more healing potions.
The Lesser Healing Potion is a healing item that restores 50 health when used. As its name suggests, it heals the least amount of health of all Healing Potions.
In addition to being crafted, Lesser Healing Potions can also be found naturally in pots (only before Hardmode), generated chests, and dropped by most pre-Hardmode Bosses. (Excluding the Wall of Flesh).
Naturally-placed Lesser Healing Potions appear frequently on platforms in the Dungeon (along with Lesser Mana Potions). When encountered in placed form, they function as Placed Bottle crafting stations. They also show the "bottle" tooltip on the map. They can be freed with a pickaxe and retrieved, but they cannot be placed by the player.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lesser Healing Potion is one of the very few potions that use Bottles instead of Bottled Water in their crafting recipes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Health gained decreased from 100 to 50.
- Consumption will now trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199:
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- No longer dropped by Ocram, Turkor the Ungrateful, and Lepus due to their removal.
- Mobile 1.2.10299: Now dropped instead of Greater Healing Potions by Turkor the Ungrateful.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now dropped instead of Greater Healing Potions by Lepus.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.