|Type||Mechanism – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||30 / 6|
|Internal Item ID: 513|
|Internal Tile ID: 132|
Despite its depiction as a switch with two positions, the Lever does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to Dart Traps, for example, right-clicking the Lever will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a Pressure Plate would, no matter which position the Lever happens to be in.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Lever is identical in operation to the Switch. The Lever is easier to see and activate though, as it provides a larger clicking target; whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size.
- Paint can be used to identify what the lever is used for, as well as what each state does. By using a different colour for each side, the lever's two states can be coloured differently; this is particularly useful when the lever does something more complex than an "on/off" function, like switching a minecart track junction. Using non-deep paints will allow the ball to be recoloured while having minimal impact on the lever's arm and base.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The inventory sprite shows it switched to the left side, although when you place it, it is switched to the right.
- On the Lever's sprite, the base appears to be the sprite of a Pressure Plate, but doesn't show any of the colors that can come from any of the actual pressure plates.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed a bug where only one wire attached to a Lever would work when you flipped it.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed bug that allowed levers to be placed and immediately broken.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now placeable on walls.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
|Tools||Wire • Wrenches • Wire Cutter • Multicolor Wrench • The Grand Design • Actuation Rod|
|Accessories||Mechanical Lens • Presserator|
|Triggers||Lever • Switch • Pressure Plates • Timers • Detonators • Trapped Chests • Gem Locks|
|Devices||Active/Inactive Stone Block • Actuator • Announcement Box • Pumps • Teleporter • Functional Statues • Light sources • Gemspark Blocks|
|Traps||Dart • Super Dart • Spear • Spiky Ball • Flame • Explosives • Geyser|