|Buff tooltip||20% increased max life|
The Lifeforce Potion is a buff potion that grants the Lifeforce buff when consumed, which increases the player's health capacity by 20%. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player has used a total of 15 Life Crystals and 20 Life Fruits to upgrade their health capacity to the 500 point maximum, Lifeforce Potion will temporarily boost the player's health capacity by +100, to a total of 600, the highest amount of health one can legitimately reach.
- As the player's natural health regeneration rate is related to the maximum health, it will also slightly increase player's regeneration rate.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Prismite can only be acquired by fishing in the Hallow. Though it can be caught at any depth, the player will have a greater chance to catch the Prismite if they fish on the surface, because only two special fish can be caught within the surface Hallow (the Prismite and the Princess Fish).
- Despite the Prismite being available on the and having 'Material' listed in its tooltip, the Lifeforce Potion cannot be crafted due to a lack of Shiverthorn in the game. However, it can still be found in versionChests in the Underworld.
- Using the Lifeforce Potion can greatly increase a player's chances of winning any major boss battle, especially in Expert mode, since the player needs all the buffs and health they can get.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.